Eric Montalvo wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Eric Montalvo requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Haytham,

- Eric Montalvo

Accept View invitation from Eric Montalvo

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH ERIC MONTALVO BE A GOOD IDEA?

People Eric Montalvo knows can discover your profile
Connecting to Eric Montalvo will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation