Donations for SSgt Wuterich

Good Morning Mr. Greenlaw and Mr. Yarborough, Thank you for copying Mr. Puckett on your Email exchange.  My name is Marcy and I'm the business manager for the Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC.  Mr. Puckett and Mr. Faraj, the partners of this law firm, are not associated with the Thomas Moore Law Center.  They are grateful for your moral support of SSgt Wuterich.  We were hoping for a dismissal from the Military Judge so as to not need further financial support of the case and to achieve a final resolution for SSgt Wuterich.  Unfortunately, we now must earnestly prepare for trial.  That of course, will cost several thousands of dollars to do so.   SSgt Wuterich's family has a website for him with donation capability. Here's the link:  http://www.frankwuterich.com/

The Law Firm cannot directly solicit donations for SSgt Wuterich.  However, when someone asks us the question about donations, I can tell you that we do accept them.  We have a client trust account set aside specifically for SSgt Wuterich.  If you wish to donate please make a check, cashiers check, or money order out to "The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC" and mail it to the following address:

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

Any donations the Law Firm receives for SSgt Wuterich will go directly into his account and be used for his attorney fees and expenses.  Thank you all for your moral support, that in and of itself means a great deal to SSgt Wuterich and thank you all for your service to our country.  It's because of your service and your family's sacrifices that America remains a great country.

If I can be of assistance, I am in the office 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Monday through Friday at Toll Free 888-970-0005, Ext 3 // marcy@puckettfaraj.com.  I do monitor Emails over the weekend, however I try to not make it a habit to work all the time.  I wanted to respond to you all quickly since Mr. Puckett is still out of town until Wednesday next week.  I can relay all questions until then.  Thank You all.

Sincerely,
 Marcy (A retired Air Force Vet who really appreciates what Marines do!!!!)

PS.  Yes Sir, anticipating your next question, you may distribute this information.
--
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave, Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

888-970-0005 ; 202-379-2829 ; FAX 202-318-7652 ; marcy@puckettfaraj.com
Please View our Website:  www.puckettfaraj.com
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.