Fwd: New Client Relationship

Neal A. Puckett

Begin forwarded message:

From: Eric Montalvo <eric@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: March 26, 2010 10:56:37 AM PDT
To: Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: New Client Relationship

I mentioned this a while back...but a while back seems like last week right now...

NOLA Investigates http://www.nolainvestigates.com/ has a need for military experts...right now they have a critical need for recruiting specific information.  I have an 8412 who is an expert and that I have used previously as a consultant...he is no longer in Marine Corps.  I am going to enter into an agreement which provides them access the military specific questions at a rate of 150 an hour.  If it is referred to my Gunny then we will collect 150 from them 25 for us and the rest to him.  Their focus is on Capital Litigation and they are one of the best in the country.  Good to have in our corner and easy money.  This will be a continuing relationship.

I have also been requested to help build a record label...so we need to start working on our Karaoke.

V/r

--
Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

eric@puckettfaraj.com
(202) 379-2829 (Ext 4) Phone
(202) 318-7652            Fax

DC × CA × MI × VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.