Your ABA Membership Has Been Cancelled

Title: American Bar Association
American Bar Association

Reinstate Today

Haytham,

Our records indicate that your membership to the American Bar Association has been cancelled. If you have paid your dues in the last two weeks, please disregard this message.

In today’s environment, the guidance and resources the ABA offers as part of membership are more valuable than ever. From networking opportunities, to savings and discounts, to legal information to help you stay on top of your game, the benefits of ABA membership are endless.

To reinstate your membership, simply call 1.800.285.2221 or go online and sign in using your ABA ID number (01148201) and password.

PS - Did you know the ABA has a special program in place to help lawyers that are unemployed or are experiencing financial hardship? If you feel that you qualify for the Financial Hardship Program and would like to enroll, please click here.

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221