Re: Server Update

Stop violating court rules on cell phone usage

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:
Copy all. H about to argue on motion.

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 24, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Marcelyn Atwood <marcy@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Gang, Just talked to Nabil. ÂSaid the parts are still not in, and hopefully they will be by Saturday. ÂOnce parts arrive, assembly is as easy as puting your rifle back together after cleaning the sand out of it... ÂSaid he would contact me for installation of server...

Eric, will need your keys for the weekend if you are traveling, so he and I can install the server if he wishes to do it over the weekend.

Marcy

--
Eric S. Montalvo
Attorney at Law

eric@puckettfaraj.com
(202) 379-2829 (Ext 4) Phone
(202) 318-7652 Â Â Â Â Â ÂFax

DC × CA × MI × VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited. ÂIf you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.