Re: Situs and Dep

Jason,
It is patently unfair to demand and no rule requires that we agree to or oppose the admissibility of evidence not yet in existence. That determination cannot be made without examining it. We are not taking the position that a deposition is inadmissible per se, because the rules permit its use. Our team will participate in the taking of the deposition, but we have no way of knowing now whether or not it can qualify under the rules. We may decide it is exactly what we want. I will be happy to examine it after it comes into existence and tell you whether we will object to it in whole or in part.
V/r,
Neal

Neal A. Puckett