From: Wilschke Capt Alexander R
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 16:39
To: Hines Maj Glen R
Cc: Stewart Maj Matthew J; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'
Subject: Cpl Siddiqi 706

Good Afternoon Sir,
I contacted the USA psychologist that conducted the RCM 706 Inquiry on Cpl Siddiqi this morning.  He told me that the report is not done and that he needs another week to complete it.

Very Respectfully,
Capt Alex Wilschke, USMC
Defense Counsel
Legal Services Support Section (LSSS)
2d Marine Logistics Group
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542-0132
Phone: 910-451-8112
DSN: 751-8112
Fax: 910-451-8559
Email: alexander.wilschke@usmc.mil

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in or attached to this message may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other legal rules.  Unintended transmission does not constitute a waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that improperly disclosing, copying, or otherwise distributing the contents may violate the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. s 552a) and result in criminal penalties.  To the extent the information contained in or attached to this communication contains Privacy Act information, that information is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY.