Exhibit List

Title: Exhibit List

Mr. Faraj, attached is our exhibit list.  All of these exhibits have either already been produced to you or on their way to you.  As I mentioned, it is my intention to move to admit all of these exhibits at the beginning of trial so that we can save time by not laying a foundation for uncontested exhibits.  Please let me know what, if any, exhibits you object to being admitted into evidence.  Can you please send us your exhibit list?

Also, you should be in receipt of all the witness statements/Jencks and Giglio material for our witnesses.  Can you please provide us with the same material for your witnesses?

Thanks and happy new year.

<<US v Hamama (Govt Exhibit List).pdf>>

Michael C. Martin

Assistant United States Attorney