Monday, May 9th, 2011 Meeting Minutes

Hello Everyone,

Below is the meeting minutes from last night. The next meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 15th at 6:00pm at the LIBC office. Thank you all for attending.

We only have 9 days from today to push the event. Please do. This week will be focused finalizing and completing all pending tasks.

Lebanese International Business Council Meeting Minutes

Monday, May 9th, 2011        6:00-7:00pm

The current program was approved (40-45 maximum length)

Current Program

M.C. Haytham Faraj

Nancy (Synopsis)

Testimonial Presentation

George (North Lebanon)

PRESENTED BY JOESPH MOURANI

H.E. Houssam Diab

Dr. Ned (LIBC)

PRESENTED BY REIMA ABOUARABI

Dinner

Dr. Ned brought back two cds with testimonials from Lebanon. Nina, Nour, and Nancy will be work on putting together the testimonial presentation this weekend. They will present their first draft on Monday next week.

Potential Sponsors Reports

-Abul Rahman Hallab Sweets in Beirut- Dr. Ned, no longer is the owner

-Ghafari Associates, - Joseph Mourani, waiting on a response

-Dr. Samer Salka, MD- Cardiology- Majed Rizk, waiting on a response

-Shaker Aoun- Majed Rizk, waiting on a response

-Shatila- Majed Rizk, waiting on a response

-Dr. Monkara- Hiba Yazbeck,  Monkara’s dad is really sick, Hiba does not feel it is appropriate to ask.

-Dr. Yasser Hammoud- Geroge Saad, AGREED

-Ahmed Dablis- Shukri and Ali, need an update

-Jummana Kayrouz- Sameh, waiting on a response

New Sponsor List for Monday’s meeting

-Dr. Ned- Nazeh Jawad (Precription Corner), Dr. Hassann Hommoud (313.581.5111), Ibrahim Harajly (313.999.5717), Mustapha Ghoul (Westborn Parmachy) 313.29.8717, Basha Diagnostics and Joe and Ed’s

-Majed Rizk- Shaker Aoun, Shatila, Haissam Fakih, and Dr. Salka

-Abdul Ghani- Sam Bahoo, Walsh

-Abu Ali- one sponsor

Ummo George- Papaya and Al-Ameer

Please be ready to report on Monday

Ticket Inventory

 Nina was in Florida. She will be contacting you this weekend for another inventory count. Please collect on all your ticket sales and bring in all donations to Monday’s meeting.

Media Advertizing

Radio Balidi advertisement- Samy, will begin airing Wednesday Morning

Assad- Shukri, sent an email with event information for publishing

Ahmed Siblani- Reima, An ad will be featured in this Friday’s newspaper

Share facebook events page I sent out today with Ali Barada’s picture please. This will help in our final inventory push.

Nafeh will take the still pictures.

Working on ART to be the event’s videographer.

Program Book/Tent Card

 We unanimously agreed to go with a tent card.

3sides

1.)  Event program

2.)  Sponsors

3.)  LIBC info (mission/vision)

Have membership application forms that will be collected along with the donations made during the dinner by volunteers.

Again, please bring the money collected from your ticket sales along with name you would like your table listed under.

This goes without saying, I NEED EVERYONE TO DO THEIR ABSOLUTE BEST TO MAKE IT MONDAY.

Like always, email or call me with questions.

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723