Wuterich motion for access to sealed materials

Gentlemen,

Here's a first draft of the motion for access to sealed materials.  We'll want to file it on Tuesday since time is tight on our briefing schedule.

Maj Sip, I have several balls I need to keep in the air on Tuesday.  Can you please take the lead on edits to the draft motion getting it filed?  If so, be sure to attach NMCCA's corrected 7 January 2011 as an appendix.

Semper Fi,
DHS