Statistics on PPC

Hi Adam, Here's the stats on the PPC.  We are still not getting very many Security Clearance calls.  Also we are running 15% conversion in the last two months.  After the shut down in March, it still had about the average number of calls we were receiving prior to the increase of monthly PPC cost.  You can see April and May are close in call volume.  I've included the subject for the last three months so you could see what subjects the PPC words are bringing in.  Lots of those are from plugging in "military attorney" or the like.

Thanks Adam!
Marcy