RE: US v. Wacker: defense motion to dismiss Charge III specs 1 to 3

Good Afternoon Sir,

The attachment should be included now.

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Judge Advocate
Joint Law Center
3D MAW/MCAS Miramar
P.O. Box 452013
San Diego, CA 92145-2013
Comm: (858) 577-1862
DSN: 267-1862
evan.s.day@usmc.mil

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.

V/R,
Capt Day