US v. Wacker: Defense expert toxicologist

Gentlemen,

Defense counsel previously requested a toxicologist in Capt Wacker's case.  Maj Keske indicated that a defense request would be approved, but I don't have anything formal in my file (only emails).  The following expert is available as a consultant for us...

Aaron Jacobs, Ph.D.
AF Drug Program Manager
aaron.jacobs@brooks.af.mil
DSN 240-6808
Comm 210-536-6808

I've spoke with Dr. Jacobs.  He says he is available and willing to assist in our defense.  I am going to send him a file to review.  He may testify on Thursday or Friday afternoon at the 32, but is only a consultant at present.

Please advise if this is an issue.  Thanks.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 7W, 2nd Floor, Parade Deck, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received
this message in error.

--- Begin Message ---
Capt Hur,
Please see below regarding your requested toxicologist. It appears that he
is unable to act as your expert.
r/s
Capt Keske