Don?t pass up these amazing deals!

Title: Thrifty Great Deals

Rent a Compact car for $159.99/week
Trouble viewing? View web page.
Thrifty Car Sales | Thrifty Airport Parking

Deals Reservations Locations Our Cars Thrifty.com
Saves you money
Compact car One size fits all
with this low rate.

Rent a Compact car for $159.99/week at participating U.S. locations through October 6th, 2010.

  Book Now   Go

Mid-size car. Premium savings.

Rent a Mid-size car for $35.99/day at participating U.S. locations through October 3rd, 2010.

Midsize car
Learn More >
Rent two days, double your miles.
Southwest Rapid Rewards

Get double credit when you rent a Mid-size car or larger vehicle for two days or longer.

Learn More >

More deals in Northern California.

Get a great deal in Oakland, San Francisco or San Jose, CA through September 30th, 2010.
Compact car $34.99/day
Mid-size SUV $37.99/day
Premium car $43.99/day

Full-size car
Learn More >

Save Time at the Tolls with Pass24®.

Pass24®

Pay a flat daily rate and skip the lines at the toll gates. Pass24® gives you unlimited 24-hour toll usage so you can cruise through the express lane.

Learn More >
Additional Deals

American Express®

  10% off

Hawaii

  Compact car $189.99/week

Southern California

  Compact car $32.00/day
Mid-size car $35.00/day
Mid-size SUV $37.99/day

New York metro

  15% off

Dallas, TX

  Compact car $169.99/week

Delray Beach, FL

  15% off

Houston, TX

  Compact car $169.99/week

Nashville, TN

  7% off

San Antonio, TX

  Compact car $169.99/week

Latin America

  5% off
Find more Great Deals!
Want to share our Great Deals? Forward to a Friend Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deals Reservations Locations Our Cars My Blue Chip Travel Center

Unsubscribe  |  Privacy Policy  |  Questions & Comments

Did you receive this email from a friend? Sign up now.

You have received this email because you elected to have it sent to you. Please add thriftycarrental@email.thrifty.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.

Early return or late return fees may apply if you return the vehicle before or after the reserved due date.

© 2010 Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc. and Thrifty.com are registered trademarks of Thrifty, Inc. All rights reserved.

5310 E. 31st Street Tulsa, OK 74135-0250  1-800-THRIFTY (847-4389)