FW: OVSM for Sgt Jose Brito

Got this from LtCol Turner.  Now all I need is the signed scanned version and we are in business.
-----Original Message-----
From: Turner, William [mailto:wturner@teleinc.com]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 16:09
To: Hur Capt Christian P
Subject: RE: OVSM for Sgt Jose Brito

Here's a draft of my letter.  There are some changes to what you sent, but I think it still says the same thing.  Please look it over and let me know if I've missed something.

S/F, Bill

R,
Bill Turner
Tele~Consultants, Inc.
Future SATCOM Financial Management Lead
william.c.turner4.ctr@navy.mil
wturner@teleinc.com
Cell: 619.733.9318

Sustainable solutions for a global community This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please so advise the sender by reply email and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.