Computer Center Meeting Reminder for tonight @ 6pm at the LIBC office

Hello Everyone,

Please let this email server as a reminder for tonight’s meeting at 6:00pm at the LIBC office. Below is the evening’s agenda. I kindly ask that you show up on time so may begin promptly at  6:00pm to be done by 7:oopm.

Also, today we ask that everyone bring in their money to pay for their table(s). In addition, bring in the person or business name that will be placed on the table sign and registration list. This will help when assigning seating. Lastly, please list the names of the ten people attending on your table on a sheet of paper ready to hand in to Nina. This will ensure we have full tables during the event.

Lebanese International Business Council Meeting Agenda Monday, May 16, 2011 6:00pm-7:oopm

FINAL APPOVAL BEFORE PRINTING

Current Program

Ø  M.C. Haytham Faraj

Ø  Nancy (Synopsis)

Ø  Testimonial Presentation

Ø  George (North Lebanon)

Ø  PRESENTED BY JOESPH MOURANI

Ø  H.E. Houssam Diab

Ø  Dr. Ned (LIBC)

Ø  PRESENTED BY REIMA ABOUARABI

Ø  Dinner

Final Sponsors Reports

Ø  -Abul Rahman Hallab Sweets in Beirut- Dr. Ned, no longer is the owner

Ø  -Ghafari Associates, - Joseph Mourani, waiting on a response

Ø  -Dr. Samer Salka, MD- Cardiology- Majed Rizk, waiting on a response

Ø  -Shaker Aoun- Majed Rizk, waiting on a response

Ø  -Shatila- Majed Rizk, waiting on a response

Ø  -Dr. Monkara- Hiba Yazbeck,  Monkara’s dad is really sick, Hiba does not feel it is appropriate to ask.

Ø  -Dr. Yasser Hammoud- Geroge Saad, AGREED

Ø  -Ahmed Dablis- Shukri and Ali, need an update

Ø  -Jummana Kayrouz- Sameh, waiting on a response

New Sponsor List for Monday’s meeting

Ø  -Dr. Ned- Nazeh Jawad, Dr. Hassann Hommoud, Ibrahim Harajly, Mustapha Ghoul, Basha Diagnostics and Joe & Ed’s

Ø  -Majed Rizk- Shaker Aoun, Shatila, Haissam Fakih, and Dr. Salka

Ø  -Abdul Ghani- Sam Bahoo, Walsh

Ø  -Abu Ali- one sponsor

Ø  Ummo George- Papaya, Al-Ameer, Denawani Brothers

Ø  -Zenia- Dearborn Heights RX Pharmacy, Basha Diagnostics

Ticket Inventory

Ø  Most up to date count

Ø  Collect name of table and attending guests on each table for seating purposes

Confirm that photographers attendance

Ø  Nafeh

Ø  Working on ART to be the event’s videographer.

Tent Card

3sides (needs to be finalized today so it can be sent to print tomorrow)

Ø  Event program

Ø  Sponsors

Ø  LIBC info (mission/vision)

Confirm Entertainment

Ø  Ali Barada

Ø  Hajj Moussa Coffee Guy

Thank you in advance. See you all tonight!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723