New Recipe Ideas From Our Chef

Title: Winter 2011 e-magazine
Dear Capital Grille Guest
If it is possible to send you a bit of the good life via the internet, that is precisely our intention.
In this issue, we cheer the giants of the gridiron with fare to satisfy the most discriminating tailgater.
And so, from our mailbox to yours...

ShareThis

To view this e-mail as a webpage Click Here

Winter 2011
The Capital Grille The Capital Grille The Capital Grille

Private Dining | Reservations | Gift Cards | Menus | Restaurant Locator
Superior Sliders
There is one annual event that rivals Thanksgiving for its ability to bring friends and family together in joyful celebration: bonding together on the sofa with delicious foods. It's the Big Game, and the day is almost upon us. This year, Executive Chef Jim Nuetzi suggests you dazzle your guests with delicious Tenderloin Sliders with a Latin American chimichurri sauce. And Master Sommelier George Miliotes proposes you toast the victors with a robust red or a sports-worthy white.

Whether or not your favorite teams are on the field this year, your favorite entrées are always appearing at The Capital Grille. We look forward to sharing them with you.
Tenderloin Sliders
Sweet and Sour Tomatoes
Spiced Tenderloin Sliders
Rubbed with Ancho Chile and topped with a delicious Latin American chimichurri sauce, these gourmet sliders will hold your guests' attention through even the most entertaining commercials.
Learn More
Lobster, Mango and Avocado Salad
What better way to balance the bold spice of chimichurri sauce than with a unique trio of cool flavors and smooth textures. It's the perfect salad for the season.
Learn More

And The Winner Is...

Congratulations to Patricia Timbrook, the winner of our Second Annual Artist Series Competition. Her artwork will be featured as the label of a limited-production Cabernet to be unveiled this March, exclusively at The Capital Grille. $25 of each bottle sold will be donated to Share Our Strength, a charity dedicated to ending childhood hunger in America.

Artist Series to be unveiled this March

Some Red, Some White

Our Latin American chimichurri sauce tangos beautifully with an Argentine Malbec. And the smooth trio of lobster, mango and avocado find fast friendship with an unoaked Chardonnay.

Learn More
Red and White Wine
Our Website | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
This e-mail is intended for recipients 21 years of age and older. If you are younger than 21, please unsubscribe to future mailings.
The Capital Grille, 601 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 202 737 6200