from Imad

Salamat, It was good seeing you, but you seemed a bit frazzled, Inshallah all is well.

Well, I've attached my resume in case you have any leads.

And as I briefly mentioned. I am trying to move back to Lebanon. My plan is to open a film studio in Beirut.
I'm still working on the plans, but from the brief work I've done, it seems to be a good idea. The studio will be full service from writing to shooting to editing for film, documentary and commercial work.  I can put together a very good creative team. The possibilities are there. I've just got to put together a business plan and seek investors (something that is new to me).
Anyway, let me know what you think.

Also, let me know about that documentary. I am always interested in such projects.