Art 34 Ruling

Neal,

Here's my motion with my notes (which are largely focused on responding to the government's answer).  Let me know if you're interested in seeing any of the enclosures and I'll forward those, too.

V/r,

Bret A. White
Captain, U.S. Marine Corps
Defense Counsel

Defense Services Organization, Eastern Region
Marine Corps Base, Quantico
3250 Catlin Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134

Front Desk: 703.784.4615