AECS Campbell

Mr. Faraj and LT Griffo,

AECS Campbell's command is not going to permit him to travel to Great Lakes absent an order by the Military Judge due to operational concerns. They will however support remote testimony. Attached is a proffer of testimony from the Commander of the Carrier Air Wing FIVE regarding AECS's availability.

The government does not object to remote testimony, however I suspect you all will.  Please let me know if you will request AECS to appear in person and I will send the MJ an email informing we will have another witness issue to address on Monday.

V/r

Jeremy R. Brooks
LT, JAGC, USNR
Region Legal Service Office Midwest

**FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY-PRIVACY SENSITIVE** This email, including any attachments, may contain information that requires protection from unauthorized disclosures.  Do not disseminate this email, or its contents, to anyone who does not have an official need for access.  Any misuse or unauthorized disclosure can result in both civil and criminal penalties.