From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: Hello
To: "nikkia bennett" <caramelfudge21@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 3:17 PM

Nikkia.
I will be back from my vacation Wednesday night. Please call me on thursday.

On Dec 28, 2010, at 8:29 PM, nikkia bennett <caramelfudge21@yahoo.com> wrote:

Mr. Faraj,

     Happy Holidays... Is it possible for me to get a copy of the sample written character witness statement... Also, What are my rights now that the board is complete?  Is there any thing I can do and/or do you have any recommendations?  I have no history of Conduct problems.  There has to be something I am entitled to do/rebuttal this decision.  Lastly, would you happen to know the status of the package? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Nikkia