From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:01
To: Wacker Capt Douglas S
Cc: douglas.wacker@gmail.com; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Written Depos: US v. Wacker

Judge gave us a big opportunity, please edit and get back to me today Doug for send off in discovery.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received this message in error.