From: Day Capt Evan S
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 18:07
To: Hur Capt Christian P; 'haytham@puckettfaraj.com'
Cc: Sullivan LtCol Sean
Subject: US v Wacker- written questions

Gentlemen,

As we discussed during the RCM 802 conference today, the government is willing to submit written questions regarding contact between either alleged victim (Ms. Brooder or Ms. Cook) and Col Smith to Ms. Brooder and Ms. Cook. Please provide your written questions at your convenience and we will forward those questions to the witnesses.

Also, to clarify my earlier statement during the 802, there is one email exchange in the discovery provided to the defense in which Col Smith and Ms. Brooder did communicate regarding Ms. Brooder's ongoing visiting student status at Loyola University.

Very Respectfully,
Captain Evan S. Day
Judge Advocate
Joint Law Center
3D MAW/MCAS Miramar
P.O. Box 452013
San Diego, CA 92145-2013
Comm: (858) 577-1862
DSN: 267-1862
evan.s.day@usmc.mil

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED//LIMDIS
This e-mail is FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is exempt from mandatory disclosure under FOIA. DoD 5400.7R, "DoD Freedom of Information Act Program", DoD Directive 5230.9, "Clearance of DoD Information for Public Release", and DoD Instruction 5230.29,  and "Security and Policy Review of DoD Information for Public Release".
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT. The information contained in this message is privileged. It is intended only to be read by the individual or entity addressed or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.