RE: Government motion ICO US v Wylde

That probably makes just as much sense. I think that you could literally file a two sentence response stating that we object to any admission of the items he requests to be pre-admitted and then cross-reference my motion to suppress (attached).

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 12:07
To: Crosswell Capt Ryan R
Subject: RE: Government motion ICO US v Wylde

When did you file your suppression motion.  Would you send me a copy?  I
don't have that either.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO
6200 Schaefer Road
Suite 202
Dearborn, MI 48126
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.