LIBC Board of Director's Meeting Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 at 6:00pm at the LIBC Office

Dear Board Members,

We will be holding a Board of Director’s meeting Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 at 6:00pm at the LIBC Office. Please save the date and schedule for an hour. I kindly ask that you arrive on time so that we may begin promptly at 6:00pm.

I have attached the meeting’s agenda. If you have any further questions please email or call the LIBC office (313)908-1723.

Also, I would appreciate if you would confirm your attendance by reply email. I look forward to seeing you all next week!

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Lebanese International Business Council
LIBC - USA
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126 Direct Number (313) 414-8188
Founder & President - Dr. Ned Fawaz
www.libcusa.com