ONGOING Security concerns of DAVILA in USVI - See attached

Dear, Haytham:

Attached is the prior Death Threat against my life.

Judge Raymond FINCH, Chief District Court Judge, personally recused himself
in every case that DAVILA was involved with since his sitting on the Bench.
It is well known that Davila, then US Customs Agent was the case agent
involving an informant on the Witness Protection Program, named Ariel Brown
who provided negative information to the FBI.  FINCH taught DAVILA was
behind it.

Magistrate George Cannon, currently sitting judge has had a numerous
criminal drug cases involving defending clients arrested by DAVILA, as a
practicing attorney prior to becoming a Judge.  Cannon has made comments
DAVILA personally of my long list of enemies in a non flattening manner
because of my past.  He also mediated a SUIT case against DAVILA in which he
suggested, DAVILA should pay personally.

MMAG00595_0000[1]

Ramon

Caribbean Research LLC

American Federal Contract Investigation Association (AFCIA)

703-879-5960       Virginia Number

340-643-2629       USVI

info@caribresearch.com

davila.51@gmail.com

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged
information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone
other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or
agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient,
is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using the information contained in this communication. If you
received this communication in error, please contact the sender to arrange
the return of this communication at the sender's expense. Although this
e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer systems into which it is received and
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus
free and no responsibility is accepted by Ramon S.Davila for any loss or
damage in any way from its use.