Nomination Form

Hello Haytham

Attached,  please find the nomination  form.

Also note that NOMINATIONS are being accepted until April 22, 2011. We are seeking individuals in:

MEDICINE

FINANCE

LEGAL

TECHNOLOGY

EDUCATION

ENTREPRENEURSHIP

Your tickets and receipt will be mailed to your office. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Respectfully,

Ms. Hebah Alwerfalli

American Arab Chamber of Commerce

Director of Marketing & Membership