RE: Disclosures ADC

Haytham:  I did some additional editing. I thought it said too much and so I
trimmed it down some.  I have put two questions in yellow highlighting.  One
- We were given the Chairman's home phone number and it seems like it would
not be a good idea to give that number out since there was a lot of
animosity toward the Chair.  Do you agree?
Also, I think that Abed Ayoub should not be listed as a witness since he was
providing legal advice and should be covered by attorney client privilege.
Do you agree?

Mary Jo Provenzano
Paralegal

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com
DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA
twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts -
federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This
transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is
confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any
purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please
immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.