Opposition to Motion for Summary Disposition

Haytham,

Attached is my revised draft of the opposition. Regarding the request for extension of discovery - you only mentioned Trevor Clark's testimony on the phone earlier, so I assumed you had wanted me to take out the additional information I had put into the previous draft of the motion (regarding "Big Greg" and the management of Coogi and reps from the other vendors). So, in my argument for additional discovery, I only asked the judge to allow extension to enable us to depose Trevor Clark. Is this what you had meant earlier? I had wanted to make sure this won't narrow down our ability to depose other witnesses if necessary. I'm assuming you made this decision for strategic reasons but just wanted to make sure I understood you right earlier.

Please feel free to call me anytime tonight or tomorrow morning if you need me to revise this or put that section regarding the other witness depo's back in. I'll call you in the morning to make sure you got this and everything's good. Also, please let me know when you'll have a moment to discuss my next assignment. :-) Thanks Haytham!

Carolynn

Carolynn Beck
(202) 316-1367