Ochoa Continuance

I've attached the original continuance request along with my letter granting the request until 16 Nov.

r/

Danielle Fitz
Major, USMCR
Head, Civil Law
Office of the Staff Judge Advocate
MCB Camp Pendleton
760.725.6094

This e-mail, and any attachment thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify this sender immediately at the telephone number listed above and permanently delete the message and its accompanying attachments from your computer.