Fwd: White Collar Crime

H, your AdWord Campaign suggestions for Detroit.  Please review.  Not sure what the last bullet in the notes from Adam means.  Will find out on Tuesday and let you and Neal know.  M

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Craft <adam@chiefingredient.com>
Date: July 26, 2010 5:16:55 PM EDT
To: Atwood Marcy <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: White Collar Crime

Hi Marcy-

Here is the White Collar Crime Campaign Draft with the keywords and ads enclosed. Please let know if you have any questions or if you have any changes.

Notes:

*This is a locally targeted campaign in the Detroit, Michigan area.
*We focused on the types of white crime that were listed on your website.
*We recommend a monthly keyword budget of $2000, but this campaign could be anywhere from $1000-$5000 depending on your needs.
*We adjusted your current ads to pinpoint this traffic while still keeping the brand identity from your other ads.

We may try A/B testing the landing page to your criminal defense landing page that references white collar crime. We would highly recommend putting your phone number at the bottom of the page in the bolded black like you have it on the main page. This will increase the calls as they will have the number right there.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam C. Craft
Chief Ingredient, Inc.