Federal Criminal Defense

Hi Haytham,

I've attached a spread sheet that includes suggested keywords along with initial drafts of ads.  I've also included two budget ranges below to give you some perspective on what it would take for this campaign to perform like the others when we ramped them up in the past.  The difference between the two is the average position we could maintain the ads at throughout the month.

$12,000 Monthly Budget
$400 a day
Maintain a Top 1-2 Average position
Estimated Monthly Clicks: 1300-1500

$9,000 Monthly Budget
$300 a day
Maintain a Top 5 Average position
Estimated Monthly Clicks: 800-1000

These estimates include both Google and Yahoo/Bing.

Have a happy 4th!

Micah Johnson

Chief Ingredient, Inc.

(619) 365-4423