From: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com [mailto:DHSULLIVAN@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 22:35
To: Leblanc, Paul C CAPT OJAG, CODE 45
Cc: neal@puckettfaraj.com; Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45; Brooks, Myles E CIV OJAG NAMARA, Code 45; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Re: Wuterich petition for extraordinary relief

Attached is the petition for extraordinary relief (including the brief in support) that CAPT LeBlanc and I swapped e-mails about on Friday.

Maj Sripinyo, I've put your signature block on the petition and listed you as signing for everyone.  Could we impose on you to read it over, make sure it's ready for filing, and -- if so -- sign for everyone and get it filed?

Please note that pursuant to NMCCA Rule 20.1(a), the "petition must include a certificate of service on each named respondent, each real party in interest, and the Director of the opposing appellate division."  Could we also impose on you to serve it on Judge Jones and executed the certificate of service?  Judge Jones' e-mail address is:  david.m.jones5@usmc.mil

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I'm going to be in training in the NMCCA courtroom all day on Monday, so you can find me there is you need me.

Semper Fi,
DHS