LIBC tickets for the 6th Annual NAAJA Conference (National American Arab Journalists Association), April 29, 30, and May 1, 2011

Dear Members,

The LIBC has purchased a table at the 6th Annual NAAJA Conference (National American Arab Journalists Association), April 29, 30, and May 1, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, located at 600 Town Center Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126. The Awards Gala dinner will be held Saturday April 30th at 6:00pm. We welcome any member interested in attending the NAAJA Conference to join us on our table. Tickets to the dinner will be offered to members on a first come, first served basis (free of charge). Please note that whoever takes a ticket must show up to the event as we want to have a full table.

You may reserve a ticket by replying to this email or by calling the LIBC office (313)908-1723.

Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723