From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 17:16
To: Delvalle 1st Lt David
Cc: Rogers CWO2 Jeromye A; 'BritoJL@yahoo.com'; Faraj, Haytham
Subject: FW: Sgt Jose Brito

1stLt Devalle,

As the 1st Marine Regimental Adjutant, thank yous for reviewing whether or not Sgt Brito rates a combat action ribbon or two combat action ribbons based on the award write ups attached that I received from CWO2 Rogers.  I've cc'd CWO2 Rogers on this email and I know that you wanted him to contact you to assist in getting Sgt Brito and the other Marines submitted for these awards.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received this message in error.