U.S. v. Burke - Request for Forensic Psychiatrist

Counsel,

Attached please find the denial letter from Brig Gen Norman regarding your request for a forensic psychiatrist.  However, if you could please contact me tomorrow, I would like to discuss this matter further.  The government has found its own potential forensic psychiatrist and will be making a request early next week.

v/r,

Dustin B. Kouba, Capt, USAF

Trial Counsel

7 Lancer Loop, Ste 223