Expert Witness Discovery Issues

Sir,

Good afternoon.  I hope you had an excellent holiday.  I spoke with Haytham today and he indicated that you were the best point of contact for all things defense expert witnesses.

Please see the attached government discovery request from July 2010.  Please provide a list of all experts that the defense will call at trial.  Further, please provide all notes, work product (reports) or other demonstrative exhibits and all materials that were provided to the experts for their analysis.

Also, we would like to interview any witnesses that you are calling.  Please advise if you have any objection to me contacting and interviewing your expert witnesses once you identify them.

Thanks Sir.

Nick Gannon
Major, U.S. Marine Corps
Officer-in-Charge