Website Meeting with Scorpion

Haytham,

It was a pleasure speaking with you guys this morning and thank you for taking the time out of your day to go over everything with me.

Here are some of the points and examples we covered so you have them to reference.

Our Portfolio:  http://www.scorpiondesign.com/Our_Portfolio.aspx

Here are a few screen shots of the Content Management System we looked at inside the backend of the sites.

Click Tracking Graphs:

Call Tracking with Phone numbers and times:

Content Editor:  Load changes live to the website.

The marketing approach has be very aggressive and directly convert to more cases in the door.  Because the current site isn’t ranking well enough and is not relevant enough aesthetically, content wise and linked we need to alter our approach a little bit and break up our practice areas a bit.  We would use your current site as the main hub for all the practice areas and then three niche sites all dedicated and fully functional.

Main Site:  http://www.puckettfaraj.com/

Niche - Federal Employment: TBD

Niche - Military Criminal Defense: TBD

Niche - Criminal Defense: TBD

Here is the link to the package we would be working from:  https://contracts.scorpiondesign.com/Contract.aspx?C=0AiQbhPJImIHZThljTVqmrutPBzEHEMK

If you guys want to put a heavier focus on General Criminal Defense Nationwide we would want to separate this out more and possibly do something more aggressive in that area specifically.

Let me know if you guys need anything else from me on this or have any questions.

Sincerely,

Brandon Wheeler,

Scorpion Design, Inc.

Vice President for New Markets

28480 Avenue Stanford, Suite 140 |  Tel: (661) 702-0100 x 205

Valencia, California 91355               |  Fax: (661) 752-8558

Brandon@scorpiondesign.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Scorpion Design, Inc., 28480 Avenue Stanford, Suite 140, Valencia, California 91355, USA, http://www.ScorpionDesign.com