From: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com [mailto:DHSULLIVAN@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:05 AM
To: neal@puckettfaraj.com; Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA
Cc: babu_kaza@hotmail.com; haytham@puckettfaraj.com;
meridith.marshall@usmc.mil; kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil
Subject: Re: Wuterich update

I'm way past the point of diminishing returns for the night, so I'm going to
pack it in and finish this tomorrow.

I'm attaching a very, very rough draft of the first 21 pages (ignore
anything past page 21).  Please don't feel a need to review this working
draft, but also feel free to do so and provide revisions if you wish.  But
I'll be circulating another draft on Wednesday.

Semper Fi,
DHS