FW: MBW Investigation

--- On Fri, 2/25/11, nicole.hudspeth@usmc.mil <nicole.hudspeth@usmc.mil> wrote:

From: nicole.hudspeth@usmc.mil <nicole.hudspeth@usmc.mil>
Subject: FW: MBW Investigation
To: jroweusmc@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, February 25, 2011, 1:10 PM

From: Hudspeth LtCol Nicole K
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 11:17 AM
To: Rowe Capt James M
Subject: MBW Investigation

Good Morning Capt Rowe,

I have been appointed to investigate allegations of sexual harassment and hazing made by Lt Klay against Capt Wilson and Ms. Brick (please see 1st attachment).

Lt Klay has named you as a relevant witness.

The second attachment is a list of questions I have for you.  You can either call me and answer them orally or you can provide me a written submission.  Please do call me if you need any clarification regarding any of the questions.

S/F,

LtCol N. K. Hudspeth

Eastern Area Counsel Office, Associate Counsel

67 Virginia Dare Drive

Camp Lejeune, NC 28547-2527

(910) 451-9515 (DSN 751)

(910) 451-5045 Fax