FW: FYI - Toufeilly FBI FOIA Request received

Haytham:  I just went ahead and drafted this letter to Mr. Toufeilly.  Will send on your approval.  Mary Jo

From: MaryJo Provenzano [mailto:maryjo1@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:24 PM
To: 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: FYI - Toufeilly FBI FOIA Request received

Haytham:  I just received the attached letter from FBI stating they received his FOIA request.  Would you like me to mail a copy to Mr. Toufeilly?

Mary Jo Provenzano

Paralegal

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

DC ׀ CA ׀ MI ׀ VA

twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.

No virus found in this message.