First draft

Gentlemen,

Here's a first draft.  I'll make a couple of apologies.  I'm sending you a true first draft without having given it an edit for two reasons -- one, I want to get it out to you now; and two, I doubt I'd catch 1/4 of the errors at this hour.

My second apology is that I'm sending it to you without doing one final thing I want to do:  read through Hutchins again and mine it for language to insert at relevant points.  We'll need to do that at some point before we file.  (Perhaps Maj Sip can do that during the day tomorrow or I can do it once we're done with the NITA training, which will probably be NLT 1530 tomorrow.)

Semper Fi,
DHS