Survey Ricardo Beverly Hills - Claim# 22132

Thank you for contacting us regarding warranty on your Ricardo Beverly Hills luggage.

Our records indicate that claim # 22132 was issued and you were given information of a repair facility located nearest you.

Please help us serve you better by taking a couple of minutes to tell us about the service that you have received so far.  We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations.  Please see attached survey.

Sincerely,

Tammy Cerda

Ricardo Beverly Hills

16111 Canary Ave