Important Information about Your AAJ Membership

Haytham,

I am helping AAJ reach out to members whose membership has expired at a membership drive today in Las Vegas.

You are on my list of people to reach out to. I understand that you may have received a letter or email from AAJ asking you to renew your membership, but I wanted to try to contact you again.

Our membership in AAJ has never been more important. We give the trial lawyers a national presence, and we need to keep our numbers strong.  I encourage you to take a moment to renew today and ensure another year of support, networking, and knowledge.

There are three ways to renew:

* Go to www.justice.org , and click on 'Renew Membership.'
* Send in the invoice mailed to you by AAJ with check or credit card payment.
* Call AAJ Membership at 1-800-424-2727.

Whichever way you choose, renewing should only take a few minutes, so please renew today.

Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,

James Kessel