First draft

Here's a first draft of the supplemental brief in Wuterich.  (I know it says Draft 2, but that's because I've done two drafts before circulating it.)  As you all know, I'm leaving for a DIILS trip tomorrow, so I'm going to be completely unavailable until after the filing deadline.  So please shoot any suggestions to Maj Sripinyo.
Maj Sip, would you be so kind as to work your magic wordsmithing this and ensure that it has an Index and Table of Authorities and all of the appropriate appendices?  I'll shoot you the index and table of authorities I used for the writ appeal -- it shouldn't be too much heavy lifting to revise that to fit this filing.

I'm leaving the office at about 1400 tomorrow and don't expect to be on the Internet again until 3 March.  So please let me know if I can do anything else NLT 1400 tomorrow.

Semper Fi,
DHS