From: "MaryJo Provenzano" <maryjo1@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: November 15, 2011 3:29:10 PM EST
To: "'Haytham Faraj'" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Cc: "Puckett Neal" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Visit with Mr. Soueid

Haytham:

I visited Mr. Soueid.  He is very unhappy with his situation, as he is sitting in solitary confinement and views this as your fault because you didnât work hard enough for him. (his words..) He is ready to replace his defense counsel.  He completed the affidavit and I have his original signed copy.  I have scanned and attached it to this email.

He said that his wife cannot get the bank statements because she needs a power of attorney for banking transactions, buy/sell cars, real estate transactions (leases), access to phone records, and sign off on paperwork with the IRS to resolve a tax amount of $110K. Do you have a form we can use to prepare a POA limited to his period of incarceration or would you like me to go down to the Alexandria Law Library and put something together?  I think I could get it done, have you review, and drop this off/see him to get it signed so that his wife will be able to do things for him.

Since he is locked down for 23 hrs a day he wants to be able to review the record on his case and asks for a copy of all pleadings filed by both sides and your communications with the DA so that he can review these items.  I am happy to print out and drop these things off for him at the jail.   He said that there was a CD of some recordings and he believes that he will not be allowed to review these items in his cell.  He wants to get access to this CD and says it is your problem to make this happen.  The only thing I could think of here was to have a secretary or transcriptionist type it up and give him a transcription. (I the transcription of a telephone call mentioned in one of the pleadings here in the Time Matters documents.  Is this the same thing or is the CD longer?)

Any thing else you need me to do?

Mary Jo Provenzano
Paralegal

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

DC × CA × MI × VA

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.