Draft

Sorry for the delay!  At long last, here's a draft of the petition for writ of mandamus.

As much as I'd like to file today, I suspect that tomorrow is more reasonable.  Also, I believe Maj Sip will be back in his office tomorrow, which should considerably ease the logistics of filing.

Maj Sip, I'm not as up on NMCCA's rules as I should be. I'll scan them this evening.  But in addition to all the other great work you do when editing briefs, could you keep an eye out for any noncompliance with NMCCA's rules?

Semper Fi,
DHS