Inquiry IRT latest version of Jim's 'Analysis

Jim - I've been working on a document, which provides written commentary and amplifying remarks concerning the analysis you had sent amongst concerned parties, last week.  In order to match-up my remarks with the specific parts of your analysis, which my remarks are citing, I make reference back to your 'analysis' in the format I've applied to it.

The attachment is your 'analysis' (the version I received on 6 April); I?ve added Header, Footer, pagination, and line numbers to Jim?s text, so as to easily reference Jim?s 'analysis' and match my remarks to the appropriate ?page? and ?line? of text.

BUT, I STRONGLY SUSPECT THAT JIM (being a fine attorney) HAS UPDATED THIS 'ANALYSIS' in the past 6/7 days, since I had originally started working with it.

REQUEST:  Jim and/or Adam, would you please send me the most updated version of the analysis, which you have generated?

REASON:  Because, we are not meeting until Friday afternoon, I shall update my remarks to the NEW'est Version.  I'll do the same kind of Header, Footer, pagination, and line numbers ...  but, now I'll be working with your latest creation.

Major Ted Card, USMC
Adjutant, I M.E.F. Headquarters Group
http://imefwss.nmci.usmc.mil/imhg/default.aspx
BLACKBERRY - (760) 681-6367