Next Wuterich writ appeal draft

Gentlemen,

Attached is the next draft, which made considerable progress thanks in large part to your contributions.  I also substantially modified the Issue Presented and added to the section on appropriateness of interlocutory relief as the result of listening to the Hutchins argument.

Maj Sip, any luck with Babu?

I think the writ appeal needs one more night of work -- I want to go through all of the Hutchins briefs again tomorrow looking for anything we should add.  I'll also need to prepare an index, table of authorities, cover, and appendix.

Maj Sip, will you be in Thursday?  We'll need to talk about how to get it filed.

Semper Fi,
DHS