Voltage Pictures - Youssef Hassan

We have received your December 21, 2011 letter regarding your client, Youssef Hassan.  I apologize for the delay in responding.

Voltage is not willing to accept $500 as settlement in this case.  My client has authorized me to accept a lump sum settlement of $2,000, which is a reduction from my client’s standard settlement offer of $2,900.  I have attached our standard Conditional Release and Settlement Agreement with a fillable box for the reduced settlement amount.

Best Regards,

Nicholas A. Kurtz

Dunlap, Grubb & Weaver, PLLC

www.dglegal.com

199 Liberty St. SW

Leesburg, VA 20175

Phone: (703) 777-7319 / (202) 316-8558

Fax: (703) 777-3656 / (202) 318-0242

Confidentiality. This electronic message transmission contains information from the law firm of Dunlap, Grubb & Weaver and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (703) 777-7319 and reply transmission immediately, delete the message without copying or disclosing it. Thank you for your cooperation. Dunlap, Grubb & Weaver does not and will not represent you until you have signed a retainer agreement. Any response to an inquiry should not be relied upon as legal advice, unless Dunlap, Grubb & Weaver has agreed to enter into an attorney client relationship with you.  IRS Circular 230 Disclosure. To the extent this email contains federal tax advice, such advice was not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.